If you are experiencing spa issues please follow the directions below:
- Check to see if spa is powered. If the breaker is off, turn it back on.
- If spa is in protection mode. Replace with new or chemically clean filters as per manufactures instructions.
If your spa is not heating or operating correctly in the winter please follow the following steps to install a space heater:
During your mechanical orientation you should have been shown how to remove the front panel to access mechanical area of the spa. When installing a space heater, you will need an extension cord if spa is located a distance from any available outlets.
- If you are installing a space heater removing the front panel is your first step. The front panel is located underneath your topside control. (Alternatively, if you cannot remove the front panel, please install insulated tarp(s) with space heater underneath the tarp(s).)
- When positioning the space heater, you must NOT position it directly facing anything that can melt/burn. Have the space heater facing as much open space, directed towards the pumps and other equipment.
- Once you have confirmed that the space heater is operational and installed correctly, attach the front panel back on as tight as possible without pinching any cords from the space heater / extension cord.
- Space heaters are prone to tripping breakers, so it is important to check the space heater every couple of hours.
- If you haven’t already, please contact Paradise so we can send a service technician as soon as possible to resolve the issue once we resume to regular business hours.
Space Heater Disclaimer:
Is it the responsibility of the Spa/Homeowner to check on the heater regularly to ensure that the heater is running properly.
Paradise LeisureScapes does not take any responsibility for any damages cause by a mechanical or electrical failure of any portable heater put into spa with the intent to prevent freezing until maintenance/service can be performed on the spa.
If you purchase your own heater and place it into the spa, Paradise LeisureScapes will not be held liable for anything that may occur if that heater fails. It is the responsibility of the Spa/homeowner to ensure that the heater is not in a position that could potentially damage the spa.
What is Set It and Get It and how does it work?
Find all of the answers to your questions about Set It and Get It scheduled deliveries on our Set It and Get It page.
How does shipping work?
Great question, all of the answers can be found on our shipping policy.
What about returns?
Check out our return policy.
When will curbside pickup be ready?
Our goal is to pick and package curbside orders as they come in during business hours (Monday-Saturday, 9am-5:30pm). However, when the store is busy that might not quite be possible, so expect your curbside order to be ready within one business day.
How does curbside pickup work?
After you place your curbside order you will get an order confirmation email. Your order isn't ready yet, but we have received it. If you choose to enter your phone number after your payment has been processed, you will get updates by both email and text.
When your order is ready for pickup you will receive an email notifying you, if you added a phone number during check out you will receive a text as well.
There will be directions in that notification explaining where to park and how to notify us that you have arrived. We ask that you describe your vehicle so that we know where you're parking (ex/ red car, or white Ford F-150).
While we strive to do our absolute best to run out your items as soon as we receive the notice that you're parked and ready, sometimes we need to finish up a phone call or helping a customer with an item in store and we hope you understand
Curbside pick ups are only available during business hours (Monday-Saturday, 9am-5:30pm).
How do gift cards work?
After you check out and pay for your gift card, you will receive two emails. One will be a regular order confirmation showing your order total. The other email contains your gift card, make sure you save it! There will be a button on your email that says "view gift card" and clicking it will display a gift card with a 16 digit code to use when you buy a product, you can also click print on this page to print it out or print to save it as a PDF.
How do I redeem a gift card?
When you are in your cart checking out, there is a place to enter your gift card number. The cart will calculate the amount on the gift card and show any balance remaining to be paid.
I need help with solving my water problem, what do I do?
If you have a simple question, please feel free to message us in the chat. If your question is more complex or requires a water sample and testing, you can go to our in store location to have your water issues diagnosed. If you don't live near one of our stores, we may be able to recommend someone near you.
I'm looking for an item you don't have, what can I do?
Message us through the chat with what you're looking for and we might be able to help or we can considering stocking and listing it in the future.
Do you sell hot tubs or BBQs?
If you’re looking for the big stuff, like BBQs, patio furniture, hot tubs, above ground pools, or a full in-ground pool built in your backyard, you can find it all at www.paradiseleisurescapes.com.